Saturday, December 03, 2016

AHiL Feedback

I've just received a very nice email from the USA with a good feedback on the book that I would like to share. "Sir, I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your book, "All Honor is Lost". I have been pouring over it constantly, ever since I picked up my copy from Perry Miniatures last summer. I am working my way through the scenarios, using Black Powder as my rules of choice. I am REALLY looking forward to your next installment, "His Moment of Destiny". I can't wait to re-fight "Venta de Echavarri", "Second Arquijas" and especially "Arlaban". Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. You have really brought The First Carlist War to life for me and my son. Rex Blackwell Rex Painting Service Denver, Colorado, USA"

No comments: